Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Seven Wonders of Spokane Washington

I have been to various Dick's Drive-ins in the Seattle zone, many a time. Just typing that makes me crave a Dick's Deluxe with Fries and a Strawberry Shake.

I did not know that Spokane had its own famous Dick's burger. Or that the famous Spokane Dick's burger was the #1 Wonder of Spokane.

The next time I pass through the Capital of the Inland Empire I must seek out a Dick's burger.

I think I have seen only 1 of the other Seven Wonders of Spokane, that being Spokane Falls, which was not falling very much the last time I saw it.

Watch the video below so you can learn what Seven Wonders of Spokane you need to visit the next time you are in that part of Eastern Washington...

2 comments:

Carrie@ddir.com said...

Glad to hear from Dick's devotees from the Eastern side of the Cascades.
We think Spokane is a great city and every city needs seven wonders that include the best darn burger.
The Dicks of Spokane is not connected in anyway to the Seattle Dick's Drive-Ins. Different Dick and different family www.dicksdrivein.com
Thanks again for the plug and please stop by for a Dick's Deluxe the next time you're in Seattle
The Staff at Dick's Drive-In Restaurants

Steve A said...

If you are talking about wonders and Spokane in the same paragraph, you are spending too much time on this blogging stuff! Spokane is a place that one stops if one is driving between Seattle and Chicago...