Friday, February 1, 2013

I Am Looking For A Lost & Found Thriftique In Tacoma


This 1st day of February of 2013 is the day Tacoma's newest store is having its Grand Opening. That being the Lost & Found Thriftique, located in Tacoma's Stadium District at 118 Tacoma Avenue North.

Open from 10 am til 6 pm.

You can call 253.590.8384 or go to Facebook for more details.

Two of my favorite Tacowomans, Connie DB, aka the Original Tacoma Lulu, and Andrea Haug are the proprietresses of this latest store to join downtown Tacoma's growing number of Vintage Thrift Flea Market type stores, which are starting to give Tacoma a bit of a reputation as a destination for this type of shopping.

I was scheduled to be in Tacoma today for the Grand Opening of Lost & Found Thriftique, but last minute complications thwarted my plans.

However, I suspect I will be making a visit, sooner, rather than later.

No comments: